About Me

My photo
A big lover of all types of media, from Movies to Video Games, Books to Music, Television to Stage.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Letting The Set Warm Up

Greetings to one and all!  This blog is going to focus on television, mainly a current what's up with what I'm watching, and what I'm avoiding.  I spend a lot of time in front of my big LCD widescreen, and while during the day I'm all about gaming and movies, at night I'm all about prime-time programming.  That's where this blog will be focused.

So, if you are looking here to find scoops as to what this particular actor is doing time for, or whether or not some celebrity relationship will break up, this is not the place for you.  Here I will be covering information about my favourite shows, my impressions on new shows and old and why I will or won't watch them, and I might even repeat some upcoming plot points once I've gathered them from various sites and bundled them together for easy perusal.

I might even be tempted to discuss T.V. on DVD and Blu-Ray, which I am not currently covering on any of my other blogs.  Sounds like it will fit here, so - EXECUTIVE DECISION - that'll be found here too!

If you wish to contact me to ask me to look into any particular titles, or to get my opinion on anything, you can e-mail me here or find me on Twitter here.

So, get your comfy clothes on, grab a blanket, curl up in your chair, and let's see what's on the tube together!

No comments:

Post a Comment